Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Welcome!





Welcome to my very first blog! This is my first time using a blog, so it will be a learning experience for me and I apologize for any awkward mistakes I make along the way! This blog is about me getting a new outlook on life and being excited to share some of the things I love with others. For my first official post, I would like to share a little bit of my history, and why I have decided to start this blog.

These past few years have been a struggle for me. I always seem to be sick or in pain and this constant discomfort has resulted in me missing well over 30 days of school. The other week I went to a rheumatologist and was told that I have Fibromyalgia/AMPS. On top of that, I was recently diagnosed with depression and anxiety disorders. It’s been a lot to take in at once, but I am happy to have a diagnosis and a plan of action and I am grateful it is nothing super serious.


So what does all of this have to do with me starting this blog? Well, right now I am riding on the high of finally having a diagnosis and I am feeling relatively optimistic and inspired. I figured now is a better time than any to start making changes in my life to lead to a happier and healthier me! So why not share it with the world?! I figure keeping up to date with a blog will keep me honest in my results and inspired to keep making progress. I plan to share my experiences in coping with my ailments, FINALLY losing weight and getting fit, sharing dieting recipes that I absolutely love, and talking about some of my other interests! I will also document my adventures with friends and family and whatever else life throws at me! Thank you for taking the time to read this and for joining me on my new adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment